I feel honored to have the opportunity to help people realize their full potential in life. Being in a position where one can help another grow is a true privilege.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (NJ, FL)
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (NJ)
- I have over 10 years of experience assessing and providing group, family, couples and individual psychotherapy to clients with mental illness and substance abuse issues in a variety of settings, including partial hospital, inpatient and outpatient. As of 2014, I have been working as a full-time clinician providing psychotherapy to adolescents and adults with mental health as well as substance abuse issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Politics, New York Unversity, 1985
- Master of Social Work, Fordham University, 2005
- Associate Degree, Phillips Beth Israel School of Nursing, 1992
- Interpersonal Relations
- Medically Compromised
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse
Session Type / Rate / Duration
- Coaching / $40 / 20 Minutes
- Initial therapy appointment / $90 / 70 Minutes
- Ongoing therapy appointment / $90 / 50 Minutes